I was pleasantly surprised earlier this week when I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Kim over at Joyful Creations with Kim! Wow! I’m honored! I’ve never felt like my simple cards will appeal to many people when the craft world seems to be so full of fluff and extras wherever I look these days! Thank you so much, Kim, for passing this honor along! Thank you everyone who has been faithfully following along, whether privately or publicly and to those who are brave enough to stop and leave a comment now and then, I give a great BIG thank you! We’re all learning and growing in this crafting thing and it’s so encouraging when someone takes the time to leave a little encouragement before going on! I need to be better about taking the time to do that myself!
I wondered who I would pick to pass this award onto. I had to take some time to go back and explore some of the blogs I’ve recently discovered! I decided I love simple, clean cards, so I looked for fellow bloggers who seem to share that liking. Here are the bloggers I’d like to pass this award on to:
1. Simplicity by Susan: I love, love, love her simple cards! No extra fluff here! Just plain (but it’s NOT plain!) elegance!!! Wow!
2. Cow Pies by Melissa: This gal has a knack for thinking outside the box! She’s saved me a bit of cash with her creativity!!
3. Simply Stamped by Maile: I love this gal’s clean, elegant style! I just can’t help going back again and again to peek at her latest creations!
4. Cards by Cookie by Cookie: This gal knows how to make a statement with simplicity! Her cards are amazing!
5. Stampin-Style by Mike: This is Mr. Creativity himself! I’ve never seen someone put color and design together so well!
6. Paperlicious by Joan: I love her clean style! I always smile when, at the end of her Card Construction Details, she rates her “Mood When Done.” 🙂
7. My Pink Mexico by Mary Dawn: I find her cards to be fun and colorful with just the right amount of finishing touches!
8. Stampin’ Gal Val by Valerie: I love her elegant cards and loads of fun projects! What a collection!!
Now the hard part… 🙂
Eight things about myself:
1. I love the color orange right now. I used to think it was too bold for me, but I’ve changed my mind!
2. I enjoy quiet. Perhaps being blessed with three sons will help me get accustomed to a little noise. 🙂
3. I’m a bit of a perfectionist and am trying to unlearn this…just a little bit. Who cares if the house isn’t in a museum display state?! I’ve got stamping to do! LOL!
4. I lived in New Zealand for 2.5 years as a child. I have fond memories of a two-room country school and milk delivered in glass bottles by the milk man! I’d love to go back and visit someday! It’s a beaUtiful country!!!
5. Chocolate is my biggest weakness.
6. I’m a dental hygienist when I’m not a stay-at-home mom.
7. I don’t like dogs. I’m a cat kind of person.
8. I love fun, bright things. I’m a bit of a kid at heart.