How is it Friday already? This week just flew for me for some reason! We’ve had such nice weather this fall that I think we’ve been keeping busy doing outdoor things! Enough leaves have fallen now that our boys have been playing in the couple piles we have. Rakes and dump trucks. What more is there?
I made this card while thinking of jumping in the leaves. Not that this gal would be jumping in the leaves in these boots! LOL! Aren’t they sylish?! I couldn’t resist giving the the patent leather look with some Crystal Effects. I entered this card into this week’s “In Stitches” challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenges.
Stamps – The Stamping Boutique (Autumn Fashion Boots – digital)
Paper – textured black CS, Gina K white
Accessories – Crystal Effects (on boots), misc. ribbon, Nestablities (circle, scalloped circle), white gel pen (faux stitching), black gemstones
Coloring – Copic markers
1. Color main image and apply Crystal Effects. Allow it to dry.
2. Cut black textured cardstock to 5 in. x 10 in. and fold in half.
3. Cut out a circle using black textured cardstock and a circle Nestabilities.
4. Cut out a scalloped circle using white cardstock and a scalloped circle Nestabilities to create a frame for the black circle.
5. Adhere the black circle to the white scalloped circle.
6. Draw faux stitching around edges of the black circle using a white gel pen.
7. After Crystal Effects hane dried, adhere main image to the black circle.
8. Adhere the main image panel to the card front using foam squares or dots.
9. Place black gemstones along edge of scalloped circle in desired pattern.
10. Tie ribbon around card.